New Patient Information
HOW TO BECOME A MEDICAL PATIENT
FastTrack Medical | Priority ZIP Codes 30318 and 30314
- We are always accepting prenatal and pediatric patients. Please call 404-523-6571 for more information.
- Requires proof of income, address, ID, and insurance card (if applicable). You must have these documents to be seen.
- No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay. We offer a discounted/sliding fee schedule available based on family size and income.
Non-FastTrack | Outside of priority ZIP Codes.
Registration is online only. The procedure is first come first serve. Web registration opens at 8:00 am and will close when all the slots are full.
Medical New Patient intake dates for 2024:
HOW TO BECOME A DENTAL PATIENT
FastTrack Dental | Priority ZIP Codes 30318 and 30314 may *register at any time by calling: 404-523-6571 and dial ext. 4974
Requires proof of income, proof of address, ID and insurance card (if applicable). You must have these documents to be seen.
Non-FastTrack | Outside of priority ZIP Codes registration is open on the dates listed below.
Registration is online only. The process is first come first serve. Web registration opens at 8:00 am and will close when all the slots are full.
Dental New Patient intake dates for 2024:
02/21/2024 - CANCELED due to provider coverage
Requires proof of income, ID, and proof of insurance (if applicable). You must have these documents to be seen.
*Deposit of $75 is made at the time of New patient registration/scheduling initial appointment (Deposit will go towards New patient exam and x-rays).
Dental Walk-in Appointments/Emergencies with Valid Photo ID.
- Dental walk-in for emergency extractions only.
- First-come-first-served basis. Monday through Thursday is conditioned upon the healthcare provider's schedule. We cannot guarantee that we will see all walk-in patients.
- All walk-in patients must check in by 7:45 am and wait for an available appointment.
- A non-refundable $20 initial assessment fee will be charged and includes oral evaluation and x-ray (an additional fee may apply considering the services rendered).
- The cost of extraction is $60.00
DOCUMENTS TO BRING
We are not a free clinic. For patients without insurance, services are offered on a sliding fee scale. Patients are eligible to receive care determined by income and household size, based on 200% and below Federal Poverty Guidelines. Students and residents of rehabilitation centers, shelters, or transitional housing are eligible to become a patient.
- Proof of Identification (Drivers Licenses, ID Card, Passport)
- Proof of Income (W2 Statement, Last Three Paycheck stubs, unemployment letter from Department of Labor, Notarized Letter from Employer or current Tax Return)*Proof of income MUST be updated every year. All proof of income expires May 31st*
- Patients residing in a shelter or rehabilitation center must provide a letter confirming their residency and employment status to receive free service.
OUR FEES EXPLAINED
Good Sam believes in making high-quality dental and medical care available for every family regardless of their financial situation. We expect our patients to pay according to their ability.
All medical fees vary based on income. A medical office visit can range between $40-120 per visit as determined by Federal Poverty Guidelines for FastTrack patients (ZIP codes of 30318/30314) and $60-140 for patients outside the priority ZIP codes of 30318/30314.
All dental fees vary based on procedures. We *only* accept insurance for pediatric dental procedures. Otherwise, we are a fee-for-service clinic.
Pediatric Dental Insurances currently* accepted at Good Sam:
*Check back as additional Medicaid insurances are to be added.
Individual and family counseling is offered at an affordable price. Please call 404-523-6571 for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Immunization Records, Medical Records, Referral Vouchers and other administrative services are a separate cost.
Patients with income 200% and above the federal poverty level are responsible for the full cost of services.