EMPLOYMENT

The Good Samaritan Health Center

OUR MISSION

We endeavor to spread Christ's love, and we do this by providing quality healthcare to those in need. Good Samaritan Health Center is working to remove the barriers preventing low-income families from obtaining quality healthcare in the Atlanta area. By providing a Full Circle of Health that includes medical, dental, mental health, nutrition/health education, and wellness services, we are helping to reverse the healthcare gap in our community and set families on a path to achieving long-term health. It's working.

OUR TEAM

Good Sam has an outstanding team of medical, dental, and mental health providers, supported by a comprehensive group of professionals and volunteers. The members of our staff come from all walks of life and cultures.

At Good Sam, the care of our patients is at the heart of what we do, and the care of those who serve on our staff is a high priority for us.

Our culture is brought to life every day by the people of Good Sam. Our goal is to hire individuals who share our values and a passion for our mission. The nature of our hiring process enables us to begin building relationships with potential employees during their candidacy.

CURRENT OPENINGS


Controller: Part-Time Position
General Summary of Duties:

Good Samaritan is a non-profit health center, which relies on philanthropic support to cover 75% of its $5M annual operating budget. The other 25% of the budget comes from patient revenue.

In collaboration with the Chief Development Officer and the Accounting Manager, the Controller manages the financial compliance and reporting aspects of the organization, ensuring that all financial activities are done within the financial controls set forward by leadership and by law.

Full Job Description

To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to:
Heather Kersey, Chief Development Officer


Guest Services Receptionist
General Summary of Duties:

Good Samaritan is a faith-based nonprofit healthcare center with a mission to spread Christ's love through quality healthcare to those in need. Located in Atlanta's westside, Good Sam provides full circle of health services, including medical, dental, behavioral health, and nutrition access, to the working poor and underserved of metro Atlanta.

Our busy office is looking for a friendly face with the ability to work under pressure, communicate well with patients and physicians, and provide excellent customer service. Bilingual is preferred.

Full Job Description

To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to:
Lizeth Rodriguez, Patient Access Director


Medical Assistant
We are looking for a motivated, caring individual to join our team as a medical assistant to serve
our mission of "spreading Christ's love to quality health care to those in need."

Prior experience in healthcare is preferred but not required.

Full Job Description

To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to:
Breanna Lathrop, COO and Family Nurse Practitioner