MARKETING COORDINATOR INTERN
The Good Samaritan Health Center (Good Sam) is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing and events team. Good Sam provides comprehensive medical, dental, mental health, and health education services to underserved communities in the Metro-Atlanta area.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast paced, creative and entrepreneurial environment and be comfortable working in all facets of marketing. The role will include marketing to two primary segments, our patients and our donors. The intern should have a desire to tell compelling stories that engage potential donors as they share the story of Good Sam. The role will include playing an active role in developing marketing campaigns, leading our Ambassador Program (a groundswell approach to marketing), updating and maintaining our Social Media and Website Channels, writing content for our newsletters, blog and donor letters, assisting in design of printed material for patients and donors, conducting tours of the Good Sam facilities, developing and leading our Cause Marketing Campaign (connecting with corporate sponsors).
The intern will also serve in various other areas as we actively grow our marketing and branding strategies.
- Current Undergraduate or Graduate Student
- Ability to intern at least 15 hours per week at the Good Sam Offices
- Interested in Marketing, Advertising and/or Communications
- Pursuing a major in Marketing, Advertising or Business
- Experience in writing content for blogs, newsletters etc.
- Social Media Skills that translate into sharing compelling stories and engaging with an audience
- Ability to communicate with business leaders across all levels of an organization
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro or similar programs
- Have knowledge of various marketing and advertising techniques to target various segments and demographics
- Be flexible to serve in various areas in the Marketing and Events Department
Reporting To â€“ Director of Marketing and Events
(EmailÂ firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions)