Skip the phone lines
Due to heavy call volume, current MEDICAL patients can receive faster service by using our online services. For Medical questions, or appointment and medication refill requests, please use the Athena Medical Patient Portal or e-mail us at Frontoffice@goodsamatlanta.org .
For dental we’re sorry, we’re no longer accepting appointments online.
For Dental only please call: (404) 523-6571
Current medical and counseling patients have access to our patient portal, Athena Health.
Through this online portal, you will be able to conveniently and securely schedule appointments with your care team, request prescription refills, access your bill online, update your account information, and select your preferences for contact.
If you are not a current patient, please see information on Becoming a Patient.
DISPENSARY MEDICATION REFILLS
To order your medication refills, patients can call the medication refill line at: 678-553-4923. Patients also have the option to use the Athena Patient Portal or email email@example.com with refill requests for their convenience. Please leave your full name, date of birth, name & dosage of medication for the refill. Medication refills will be ready in 3 business days, not including the day it was called in. Patients can walk-in to pick up refills during normal business hours.
Diabetes Education, Kidney Smart education, and Group Nutrition classes are offered monthly to patients. Call Guest Services at 404-523-6571 to be scheduled for an upcoming class.
Good Samaritan Health Center dental services are available to patients by appointment only. If you need to schedule an appointment or have questions about your treatment plan, contact Guest Services at 678-553-4933. Online scheduling is not available for dental.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept dental walk-ins. At this time, we do not know when dental walk-ins will be accepted. Please check back every other month for any updates and changes.
UNDERSTANDING PATIENT PAYMENT AND FEE POLICY
Patients are responsible for payment. Each patient is expected to pay for all services rendered.
- To make an appointment with a health care provider, request your appointment via Athena Patient portal, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 404-523-6571. If sending an email please include the following: full name, date of birth, phone number, and very detailed request. If you are a new patient, the first appointment cannot be made until new patient registration process is completed (See more at Becoming a Patient).
- In the event of inclement weather, please call the clinic or check local television stations for announcements regarding the canceling or delaying of GSHC appointments. You can also find updates on our website, www.goodsamatlanta.org.
- As a courtesy, GSHC provides appointment reminder notifications to all patients with scheduled appointments. Please inform GSHC of your preferred method of notification (phone, text, or email) and patient will receive an appointment reminder 2 days before scheduled appointment.
MISSED/CANCELLED APPOINTMENT POLICY
- If a patient is unable to keep a scheduled appointment, he/she must give a 2 days cancellation notice. This may be done over the phone or in person.
- If a patient does not cancel their appointment within 2 days in advance, this will be considered a missed or no-show appointment. A $50 missed appointment fee will be added to specialty visits missed.
- If a patient misses 3 appointments within a year, he/she may be dismissed from the program for 1 year. After that year of dismissal, patient may reschedule as a new patient.
- New patients, who no-show their first appointment, will NOT have an opportunity to reschedule. They are, however; welcome to try to become a patient again at the 1st of the next month.
**PLEASE NOTE Failure to adhere to any of the above policies (missed/cancelled appointments, payment, incomplete or out-of-date information, and conduct) can result in dismissal from the Center’s provision of care.