Volunteer Management Intern
The Good Samaritan Health Center (Good Sam) is looking for a qualified intern to join our Development Team. Good Sam provides comprehensive medical, dental, mental health, and health education services to underserved communities in the Metro-Atlanta area.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast paced, creative and entrepreneurial environment. Day to day activities will include managing the volunteer nametags and sign in process; entering hours into Raiserâ€™s Edge; maintaining records of malpractice and licensures; prospect research for corporate partners; completing logistics on volunteer service days; and implementing third party volunteer events.
- Undergraduate, or Graduate level student
- 12 to 15 hours per week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays
- Strong written and analytical ability; keenness for accuracy in data entry
- Self-starter and able to self-initiate on project management
- Charisma with the courage to interact with internal and external audiences
- Thirst for development and non-profit management knowledge
Reporting To â€“ Volunteer Manager
Email Position Applying For, Cover Letter and Resume to Latrice@GoodSamAtlanta.org