FINANCE COORDINATOR INTERN
The Good Samaritan Health Center (Good Sam) is looking for a qualified intern to join our Development Team. Good Sam provides comprehensive medical, dental, mental health, and health education services to underserved communities in the Metro-Atlanta area.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast paced, creative, and entrepreneurial environment. Day to day activities will include assisting with account and grant reconciliation; preparing for financial audits; assisting with developing program budgets; cost allocations; and preparing and analyzing financial data and reports Â ?
- Undergraduate or Graduate level student
- Dedicate at least 12 hours per week
- Must be trustworthy to handle confidential documents and matters
- A background or experience in finance
- Ability to project surpluses and deficits
Reporting To â€“ Vice President of Finance
Email Position Applying For, Resume and Cover Letter to: Trisha@GoodSamAtlanta.org